authorized gas tester ₦80,000
About this Course
The aim and objectives of the AGT Level 1 training programme is to ensure that personnel preparing for a gas tester role are equipped with the knowledge to conduct gas tests for oxygen levels, flammable and toxic gases safely. Their gas testing skills must be assessed either in the workplace or at an approved training centre against the competence units specified in Section E of this standard.
The authorised gas tester training level 1 is aimed at equiping participants with the knowledge
to conduct gas tests for oxygen levels, flammable and toxic gases safely.
Participants will also learn how to conduct relevant gas tests within confined spaces, legislative requirements and document gas results.
+ What are the course objectives?
This training programme also equips the delegate with knowledge to conduct gas testing within confined spaces and awareness of associated confined space hazards. Delegates will also learn about relevant legislative requirements, gas measuring and monitoring equipment and documenting gas test results.
+ Who should do this course?
This programme is designed for personnel preparing to work as Authorised Gas Testers Level 1 and is required for those involved with performing a test for oxygen, flammable and toxic gases up to and including working in confined spaces.
- Confined space criteria
- The hazards of operation within an oxygen deficient, flammable or toxic environment
- Carrying out a suitable risk assessment
- Using safe systems of work
- How to select, use and care for PPE and RPE
- Working within the permit to work (PTW) system
- The operating principles of atmosphere monitoring and measuring equipment
- Gas detector pre-start checks
- Calibrating the instruments used in atmospheric testing
- How to set up the relevant detector for each gas testing application
- The behavior of different flammable and toxic gases
- The range and frequency of tests
- Acceptable levels of flammable and toxic gases
- Performing gas tests in sequence
- Obtaining a representative atmosphere sample
- Monitoring and retesting
- Where to site portable and transportable ongoing measuring equipments
- Interpreting and documenting the results
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments