iIBA Business Analysis + MS Visio. ₦49,999
About this Course
The CBAP course empowers you to gain knowledge and develop skills to be proficient in business analysis and enables you to clear to your IIBA–CBAP exam in the first attempt. CBAP is the worlds’ most popular business analysis course. This certification will help you build expertise in the 6 knowledge areas defined in BABOK-3 namely: business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation and Collaboration, requirements life-cycle management, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and design definition, along with solution evaluation.
+ What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Clear the IIBA-CBAP Certification exam in First Attempt
- Identify organizational requirements, recommend and assess solutions
- Get identified as an elite, senior members of the BA community
- Possess thorough understanding of the 6 Knowledge areas as defined in the BABOK 3
+ Who should do this course?
The IIBA- Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for
- Business Analysts
- Aspiring BAs with some years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Business Analyst
+ Key Features
35 PD's awarded as required by IIBA 100% satisfaction money back guarantee Free Visio or Visual Paradigm software and training Certificate of completion.
+ Training Highlights
1.IIBA Business Analysis Training (Prepares you for CBAP/CCBA certificatio) 2.MicrosoftVisio or Visual Paradigm 3.Weekday and weekend classes available 4.Dates (choose one preferred batch):
* Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
* What is Business Analysis?
* Who is a Business Analyst?
* Structure of the BABOK® Guide 3
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
Chapter 9: Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:**Lagos Mainland**: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of completion as required by the IIBA
- BABOK V3
- Student workbook
- Sample Business case
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Analysis Templates
- Certified and Experienced Trainers,
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
+ Exam and Certification
How do you become CBAP® certified professional?
Obtain a formal CBAP training from an IIBA Registered Endorsed Education Provider like us.
Acquire the IIBA membership and apply for the CBAP exam online on their site for a total fee of $450.
Upon clearing the exam successfully you will be awarded the CBAP certification from IIBA.
+ Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBAP® Certifications?
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) provides Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) to the candidates who have successfully completed the examination based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®).
Who should attend the training for CBAP® Certification?
Any Entry level Business Analysts who want to learn about how to apply Business Analysis in the work place, or any Experience level Business Analysts who are preparing to take their Professional CCBA®/CBAP® certification exams can opt for this course.
Where can I take the classes to prepare for the exam? Does IIBA® offer classes?
Ciel Consulting offers CBAP® Prepclasses throughout the year. We offer classroom, online and live virtual training over the internet. The IIBA® does not provide any classes.
What Certification do I get after the Training.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 35 hours PDU certificate embossed with Simplilearn.
Do you provide assistance for the exam application process? Yes, we do provide assistance for the exam application process. We can help you register and schedule for the exam.
How much does CCBA and CBAP certification exam cost? CCBA and CBAP exam fee for IIBA members would total $535 and for non-members of IIBA it would total $575. For members, membership fee is $85, application $125 and exam fees $325, totalling $535. For non-members of IIBA, exam fees is $450 and application fees is $125, totalling $575.
Do we get the Microsoft Visio or Visual Paradigm Installed in our systems? Yes you do not only get the softwares installed in your system, you also get copies of the software for future use or installation in other systems.
Is exam fee included in the course fee? No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid by you to the International Institute for Business Analysis (IIBA)® for the application and examination.
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact? You can join our live chat or call 08091592389. Whatsapp 08091592389
1. Pay Training fee before training start date
1. visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
1. Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
1. Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Cieledu Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0246160703
Choose any payment plan below
* Split payment. Maximum of 2 installments.
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments