Certificate IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT ₦49,999
+ About this Course
Environmental Management is the practice of studying the interaction and impact of human societies on the environment. It is not, as the phrase might suggest, the management of the environment itself. Environmental management aims to ensure that ecosystem services are protected and maintained for future human generations, and also maintain ecosystem integrity through considering ethical, economic, and scientific (ecological) variables. Environmental management tries to identify factors affected by conflicts that rise between meeting needs and protecting resources. It is thus linked to environmental protection, sustainability and integrated landscape management.
Ciel Consulting Certificate in Environmental Management is designed to raise the professional competence of environmental practitioners, covering environmental sustainability, assessment, interpretation and management of environmental performance and environmental legislation.
+ What are the course objectives?
This Certificate is suitable for anyone who has an interest in or responsibilities for environmental matters within their organisation. There are no prerequisites for attending this course and no prior knowledge of environmental matters is required, however if you have attended the environmental awareness training course it will provide you with a solid foundation for this course. The Certificate in Environmental Management covers the important areas of the management of environmental issues – such as:
- Water, air and land impacts and assessments
- Environmental management systems
- Legal standards and best practice. Delegates will appreciate the environmental issues related to their work processes and develop and understanding of how to manage them.
+ Who should do this course?
This Certificate is suitable for anyone who has an interest in or responsibilities for environmental matters within their organisation. There are no prerequisites for attending this course and no prior knowledge of environmental matters is required, however if you have attended the environmental awareness training course it will provide you with a solid foundation for this course.
+ Course Syllabus
The programme covers the following topics:
- Main natural cycles and ecological systems, including the main ecosystem services
- Both global and local environmental issues evolve, and why and how they relate to the management of an organisation
- The impacts of societal activities on the earth’s natural systems in general terms
- Pollution sources, pathways and receptors
- Effects of climate change
- Biodiversity, ecological stability and sustainability
- Principles of environmental policy, including polluter pays and lifecycle thinking
- Policy instruments, for example fiscal and legislative
- Structure and content of environmental policies
- Types and sources of environmental law
- Environmental legislation and penalties
- Environmental regulators
- Risks and measures to manage environmental risks
- Practical ways in which an organisation can both strategically and operationally reduce its impacts
- Environmental business case, corporate responsibility
- The inter-relationships of the environmental, economic, social and ethical aspects of ecological processes and systems
- Organisational value chain
- Environmental information and data
- Environmental management and assessment tools, including the main key elements of an environmental management system, impact assessment and auditing
- Sustainability problems and solutions
- Environmental improvement programmes
- Communication with stakeholders, their needs and environmental reporting
- Influencing behaviour to improve sustainability.
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
+ Registration Procedures
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments