FIRE SAFETY AND PREVENTION ₦34,999
About this Course
Fire safety is the set of practices intended to reduce the destruction caused by fire. Fire safety measures include those that are intended to prevent ignition of an uncontrolled fire, and those that are used to limit the development and effects of a fire after it starts.
This two day course covers every aspect of Fire Safety. Having fire extinguishers strategically placed in your establishment is not a complete answer to fire safety. Your organization should have an internal system established to prevent and respond to manmade and natural emergencies. Our Fire Safety Training Course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to prevent fires in the workplace and also focuses on the basic elements of fire prevention and protection. After completing our classroom fire safety training course you will be able to attest that you are a sound fire safety training and will be able to help your organization safe guard life and properties.
Completion of this course qualifies you to manage Fire, which helps your employer and colleagues to comply with workplace Fire preventive measures in order to save lives and properties.
+ What are the course objectives?
By the end of the training session the students will be equipped with the following:
- Information and an understanding of the legislation pertaining to fire safety.
- An overview of how fires start.
- Information on the various fuels that can start a fire.
- An overview of company fire procedures.
- Information on rasing the alarm in event of a fire.
- Guidance on the different types of extinguishers.
- Guidance on how to use the right extinguisher for the right type of fire.
- Information on fire prevention at work and at home.
+ Who should do this course?
- Anyone new to Fire Safety or wishing to enter the Fire Safety Profession.
- Executives and Heads of Departments to understand risk management and the role it should play within their organisations.
- Fire Safety practitioners of all levels requiring a refresher on recent developments in Fire Safety.
- Government Agencies.
- Oil and Gas Professionals and Manufacturing Companies
- The Fire Triangle & Classification of Fires
- Fuel, Oxygen, Heat
- Classes A, B, C, D, K
- Fire Extinguishers & Ratings
- Water, dry chemical, Carbon Dioxide, Halon 1301, 211
- Types A, A-B, B-B, A-B-C, 1A10BC
- Extinguisher Use & Inspection
- PASS – Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
- Training, 911, assess, when to fight
- Chemicals present – Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Fire extinguisher inspection & maintenance, security, pressure gauge, hose, nozzle, tag
- Fire Prevention & Protection
- Typical sources of fires, housekeeping, flammable materials, storage, electrical, HVAC materials, personal smoking
- Passive & active fire prevention, training
- Emergency Evacuation & Procedures
- Emergency evacuation & fire safety plan
- Fire alarm pull stations, exit signs, extinguishers, utility shutoffs, staging areas, written procedures
- Single & two stage continuous alarms
- Employees with disabilities, meeting point, head count
- High rise buildings
- Duties of Supervisors
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments