FIRST AID AND CPR COURSE ₦39,999
About this Course
Accidents and medical emergencies can happen anywhere at any time, and effective first aid can make the difference between life and death. Not only does this course provide you with basic first aid knowledge and skills, you’ll also receive tools that help you to pass your knowledge on.
Completion of this course qualifies you as a trained first aid person, which helps your employer to comply with workplace health and safety legislation.
- Includes all course content from First Aid.
- Ideal for designated first aiders, health and safety managers and anyone who needs a first aid certificate for their vocational qualification
- Helps your workplace to meet health and safety standards
- Courses can be held at Ciel Consulting or your premises
- First Aid Level Two includes all First Aid Level One content and there are no pre-requisites required for this course
+ What are the course objectives?
The course emphasises practical skills.
On completion you will:
- be able to recognise life-threatening situations
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives
- be able to provide single-person CPR on an adult, child and baby
- be qualified as a workplace first aid person, as described in the guidance notes published by the Department of Labour
- Scene assessment
- Identifying hazards
- CPR and intro to AED
- Chest pain (e.g. heart attack)
- Medical conditions (e.g. stroke)
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injury
- Head and spinal injuries
- Environmental conditions
- Major incidents
+ Who should do this course?
Individual and group courses;
First Aid training courses are regularly held at Ciel Consulting premises throughout Nigeria. They are ideal for individuals or groups who want to learn first aid. If you have a larger group, Ciel Consulting can arrange a first aid course just for you at your premises or ours.
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments