Food handling and safety ₦34,999
This course outlines the principles of food safety and provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to operate safely within food handling environments.
It is specifically for those employed or wishing to be employed in the catering and hospitality sector.
+ About this Course
Food safety is a scientific discipline describing handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent foodborne illness. This includes a number of routines that should be followed to avoid potential health hazards. In this way food safety often overlaps with food defense to prevent harm to consumers.
+ What are the course objectives?
It is also better for every food manager hopeful to be updated in the latest principles in food safety management. This course, also, serves as a guide for those who are preparing for certification as a Food Safety Manager. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. With this course, learners will be able to:
- Develop a better understanding of food safety, its importance, and those who enforce it.
- Describe the types of food-borne illness and causes.
- Discuss the types of biological, physical, and chemical contamination.
- Define temperature control.
- Recognize the importance of proper personal hygiene in the workplace.
- Identify cleaning, sanitation, and facility design.
+ Who should do this course?
Individual and group courses;
Food safety training courses are regularly held at Ciel Consulting premises throughout Nigeria. They are ideal for individuals or groups who want to learn Food safety. If you have a larger group, Ciel Consulting can arrange a food safety course just for you at your premises or ours.
+ Course Syllabus
• Food safety hazards • Legislation • Temperature control • Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding • Cooking, hot holding and reheating • Food handling • Principles of safe food storage • Cleaning • Food premises and equipment • Personal hygiene • Multiple choice question paper
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
+ Registration Procedures
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments