GENERAL & ADVANCED HSE (LEVELS 1,2 & 3)
₦69,999. Promo ₦34,999. NYSC Corps Members; ₦19,998.
Promo Limited to the first 20 persons
International Certificate World Safety Organisation (WSO) (USA)
Certificate is verifiable from the WSO website
Training comes with WSO Membership will be issued with a Unique Membership code and Certificate
Membership enables Participants to participate in all WSO functions Globally
Members will participate fully in the network of Safety professionals
About this Course
The health and safety in the workplace is designed to create the awareness of key health and safety issues found in the workplace as well as the role you will play in ensuring yours as well as other’s safety.
The program offers the skills and knowledge required to start a career in the field of health and safety.
+ What are the course objectives?
This course introduces the candidate to many aspects of the Health & Safety at Work and is intended help raise safety standards and awareness. By the end of the course delegates will know how to manage safety effectively.
+ Benefits of HSE Certification?
The certificate is a US certification that is recognised globally. This certificate can help you meet business/employment requirements. HSE certificate holders can start a new career in safety irrespective of your background. There are no prerequisites to obtaining the certification.
+ Who should do this course?
The HSE Levels 1,2 & 3 course is best suited for
- Working professionals who want to start a career in Health & Safety
- Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates seeking to upgrade profile
- Safety officers who need professional qualification to back up their experience
- Business owners that intend on offering HSE services and products Organizations who want to meet regulatory or procurement requirements
- Health safety and environment appreciation
- Accidents and First aid
- Unsafe act and unsafe conditions
- Accident prevention measures
- HSE policies, rules and regulations
- HSE rules and procedures
- Personal protective equipment
- Procurement and assurance of personal protective equipment
- Assurance of personal protective equipment
- Types of PPE
- Introduction to security
- Security survey and risk assessment
- Security plan
- Permit to work
- PTW certificate
- Complementary certificate
- Fire prevention, protection and evacuation procedure
- Classes of fire
- Identification of fire extinguishers, size and colour codes
- What is HSE-MS
- HSE methodology
- Sub HSE management system and contractor HSE management system
- Hazards and effects management process
- Structured review techniques
- HSE risk management
- First aid
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) practical
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:**Lagos Mainland**: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Student workbook
- Training slides
- Certified and Experienced Trainers,
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
+ Exam and Certification
The exam is done on the last day of the training. Upon successful completion and passing the exam you get awarded the certificate from WSO.
+ Frequently Asked Questions
Will I get a certificate
Certificate is issued at the end of the training. Ciel Consulting is accredited by the Department for petroleum Resources (DPR) as well as World Safety organisation (WSO) to carry out HSE Training and Certification. Certificate is recognised internationally across all industries. Certificate is acceptable for work/appraisal/career development and employment opportunities
Who should attend the training?
Working professionals who want to start a career in Health & Safety Undergraduates and Fresh Graduates seeking to upgrade profile Safety officers who need professional qualification to back up their experience Business owners that intend on offering HSE services and products Organizations who want to meet regulatory or procurement requirements
Is exam fee included in the course fee? Yes. The exam fee is included in the course fee. You do not have to make any other payment.
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact? You can join our live chat or call 08091592389. Whatsapp 08091592389
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Cieledu Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0246160703
Split payment. Maximum of 2 installments
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments