Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- In some countries mandatory if your business want to tenders in the public sector
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Reduces operating costs related to waste, rework and non-value added activities
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increases market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Right first time approach
- Fewer returned products and complaints
ISO 9001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, will issue an ISO 9001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Quality Management System performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 9001 Certification.
(QMS) ISO 9001 lead auditor training
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001: so you can conduct a successful audit. Ciel Consulting provides hands-on learning experience to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. This Global-certified course meets the training requirements for Global Quality Management Systems Lead Auditors, Auditors, and Provisional Auditors.
(QMS) Internal auditor training for 9001
Get industry-specific auditing training. This course teaches you to develop, implement, and audit an internal quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001. The workshop-style format gives you hands-on experience so you’re ready for the requirements of your job.