ITIL Foundation ₦49,999
Call 0809-159-2389 Now.
- The Training is Classroom and an option of online course
- 4 ITIL® Foundation Simulation Exam
- 160 Sample Questions
- ITIL® Foundation Exam Preparation Guide
- 50 Chapter-end Quizzes
- Real Life Industry Examples
- Project Life Cycle Graphics
- ITIL® Expert trainer
- High Clearance Rate
- APMG, CSME, TUV, SUD Approved Courseware
- Course Completion Certificate
+ About this Course
Ciel Consulting ITIL® Foundation training from is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
+ What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will: Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL® 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks, to improve efficiency of ITSM processes Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
+ Who should do this course?
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who needs a basic understanding of ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. This certification is most suited for:
- IT Managers/Support teams
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management team/Development team
- Process Owners/Practitioners
+ How will I become ITIL Certified?
You will be certified in ITIL® Foundation from AXELOS by following these processes:
Step 1: Appear for ITIL® Foundation exam after completing the training at Ciel Consulting. Step 2: Score 65% in 60 minutes [i.e. 26 answers out of 40 questions] Step 3: Earn two ITIL® credits on successful completion of ITIL® Foundation exam
+ Course Syllabus
Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of service management
- The processes
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy processes;
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Introduction to service design
- Key concepts of service design
- Service design processes
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Design Coordination
- Introduction to service transition
- Key principles ft models of service transition
- Service transition processes
- Transition, Planning and Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment management
- Knowledge Management
- Introduction to service operations
- Service operations processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to CSI
- Key principles and models of CSI
Summary & Exam Preparation
- Review of key concepts
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of completion.
- Training Manuals
- Exam Prep Book (Soft copy)
- ITIL exam simulations/mock exams
- Students Workbook and Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Exam support including registration and scheduling
+ Registration Procedures
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments
+ Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the trainers for the live classroom training?
All Our Trainers are ITIL certified and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the domain.
Is exam fee included in the course fee? No. The Exams fee is not included in the course fee.
What certification will I receive after completing the training? After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 45 hours PDU certificate from Simplilearn. Once you successfully clear the ITIL Foundation Certification exam, you will also receive the certification from the Exam Body.
.Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
Yes, we do provide assistance for the exam application process. We can help you register and schedule for the exam.
Where can I write the exam? You can write the ITIL Foundation exams at Ciel Consulting whenevr you choose.
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
You can join our live chat or call 08091592389. Whatsapp 08091592389