FIRE SAFETY AND PREVENTION ₦39,999
+ About this Course
Having fire extinguishers strategically placed in your establishment is not a complete answer to fire safety. Your organization should have an internal system established to prevent and respond to manmade and natural emergencies. Our Fire Safety Training Course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to prevent fires in the workplace and also focuses on the basic elements of fire prevention and protection. After completing our classroom fire safety training course you will be able to attest that you are a sound fire safety training and will be able to help your organization safe guard life and properties.
Ciel Consulting Certificate in Fire Safety is designed to raise the professional competence of fire practitioners, covering environmental sustainability, assessment, interpretation and management of Risks.
+ What are the course objectives?
The objective of this course is to generate greater awareness among individuals and organization on fire safety and its prevention. In this course, participants will be introduced to the fire triangle, different classifications of fire with some case studies. It will also cover some of the commonly seen fire detection and firefighting systems. Delegates will appreciate the fire issues related to their work processes and develop an understanding of how to prevent them.
+ Who should do this course?
This Certificate is suitable for anyone who has an interest in or responsibilities for fire safety within their organisation. There are no prerequisites for attending this course, however if you have attended fire program awareness training course it will provide you with a solid foundation for this course.
+ Course Syllabus
The programme covers the following topics:
- The Fire Triangle & Classification of Fires Fuel, Oxygen, Heat Classes A, B, C, D, K
- Fire Extinguishers & Ratings Water, dry chemical, Carbon Dioxide, Halon 1301, 211 Types A, A-B, B-B, A-B-C, 1A10BC
- Extinguisher Use & Inspection PASS – Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep Training, 911, assess, when to fight Chemicals present – Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) Fire extinguisher inspection & maintenance, security, pressure gauge, hose, nozzle, tag
- Fire Prevention & Protection Typical sources of fires, housekeeping, flammable materials, storage, electrical, HVAC materials, personal smoking Passive & active fire prevention, training
- Emergency Evacuation & Procedures Emergency evacuation & fire safety plan Fire alarm pull stations, exit signs, extinguishers, utility shutoffs, staging areas, written procedures Single & two stage continuous alarms Employees with disabilities, meeting point, head count High rise buildings Duties of Supervisors
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
+ Registration Procedures
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments