Certificate in Warehouse Management. ₦49,999
Warehousing operations are at the heart of the supply chain of any organization. The ability to secure the storage and flow of supplies with an eye on balancing costs with desired service levels provides a formidable challenge to the warehousing professional. In this course, we describe the strategic role of warehousing in the broader context of supply chain management and logistics. We also detail the different warehousing activities and focus on the ones which warehousing can contribute to, in the organization. In addition, we examine the operational and financial performance aspect of warehousing, with an eye on sustainability.
This course leverages a variety of learning tools, including exercises, case studies, financial problems, warehouse design and videos.
- Describe the strategic role of warehouses in the supply chain
- Profile and optimize warehousing activities
- Identify different warehousing configurations and value adding activities
- Develop key performance indicators and benchmark warehouse performance
- Outline the cost and revenue aspects of warehousing
- Recognize sustainable warehousing techniques and practices
Warehousing and supply chain professionals, in particular those at operational, supervisory and management level. The course is ideal for those seeking to complement their warehousing experience with the latest theoretical knowledge in preparation for assuming higher positions in their respective organizations.
- Warehouse management
- Analytical thinking
- Collaborative operations
- Performance management
- Financial analysis
- Reverse logistics
- Sustainable operations