Operations and Facility Management and Use of Maintenance Pro ₦39,999
About this Course
Ciel Consulting's Facility management course is designed to equip participant with the skill needed to manage and sustain facilities with asset care best practices. The workshop aims at empowering delegates with what to do to implement maintenance best practices as part of integrated facilities management in your organization. It provides an overview of the latest tools and techniques for facilities maintenance and asset management, their benefit and potential pitfalls and when and how to apply them for maximum impact on the growth and performance improvement of the organization.
+ What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Identify the essential functions of the facility manager’s role
- Step up to the increasing expectations of facility users
- Determine best facility management practices to comply with.
- Update negotiating and contracting skills for outsourcing maintenance, custodial, security, and other contractors
- Develop a maintenance strategy for premises and services
- Focus on managing expenses, cutting utility costs, and gaining bottom line value from asset management
+ Who should do this course?
The IFMA- Facility Management Professional Course is best suited for
- Procurement Management team
- Contractors and facilities Service Providers
- Facilities Managers and Staff
- Facilities Management teams(Including building services and estate managers)
- Project Managers,Project Engineers and Contract Managers
- Maintenance Managers,Maintenance Engineers,Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance planners
- Anyone who is involved in operating,maintaining and managing facilities and infrastructure(office,utilities,power supply,oil and gas facilities,e.t.c)
+ Key Features
- 2 Days intensive training
- Job placement and Intern-ship support (Optional)
- 100% money back guarantee
- Use of Maintenance Pro
- International Certificate as required by IFMA (Good for your CV)
- Exams now available all year round in Nigeria, No more Ghana.
- Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- The role of OM in Business
- Operations strategy and competitiveness
- Maintenance defined
- Parts of maintenance
- Maintenance procedures
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance management cycle
Understanding Failure development
- Types of failures
- Failure development time
Evolution of Facility management
- What is Facility management
- Facility as a business
- Why do we do it?
- What deliverables do we get from it?
- What core processes are involed?
- What are the steps involved?
- How do I move my organization forward?
- Creating Total facility management plan
Facility Location and Layout
- Need for selecting a suitable location
- Factors influencing facility location
- Location theories
- Location Models
- Relative Importance Index
- Criticality Index
- Introduction to Project Management
- Define Projects
- Plan Projects
- Manage and Oversee Projects
- Close Projects
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:**Lagos Mainland**: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of completion as required by the IFMA
- Facility Management Handbook
- Student workbook
- Sample Business case
- SWOT Analysis
- Facility Management template
- Certified and Experienced Trainers,
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
+ Exam and Certification
How do you become FMP® certified professional?
Individuals who pass all four FMP final assessments with a passing score of 75% or higher within the 65 minute time limit, and submit their FMP application (with fee) to IFMA, will be awarded their FMP credential. (You will receive an email with a link to your pre-populated FMP application form after successfully completing the four FMP final assessments.
+ Frequently Asked Questions
How do I earn the FMP credential? Individuals who pass all four FMP final assessments with a passing score of 75% or higher within the 65 minute time limit, and submit their FMP application (with fee) to IFMA, will be awarded their FMP credential. (You will receive an email with a link to your pre-populated FMP application form after successfully completing the four FMP final assessments.) For more information about the FMP, listen to an archive of our latest webcast: Everything you ever wanted to know about the FMP!
Are there prerequisites or eligibility requirements to earn the FMP credential? There are no specific educational or experiential prerequisites required to take the FMP program and assessments.
What Certification do I get after the Training.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate.
Do you provide assistance for the exam application process? Yes, we do provide assistance for the exam application process. We can help you register and schedule for the exam.
Do we get the Maintenace Pro Software installed in our systems? Yes, you do not only get the softwares installed in your system, you also get copies of the software for future use or installation in other systems.
Is exam fee included in the course fee? No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid by you to the International Facility Management Association(IFMA)® for the application and examination.
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact? You can join our live chat or call 08091592389. Whatsapp 08091592389
1. Pay Training fee before training start date
1. visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
1. Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
1. Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Choose any payment plan below
Split payment. Maximum of 2 installments
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments