Every competent project manager needs to know about the various project phases and project management tools that are available to do the job properly. The course Fundamentals of Project Management is aimed at learners interested in project management and builds on other business and IT courses.
The course begins by introducing you to the history of project management. You will gain a good knowledge of project management methodology, and each phase is examined in detail: initiating, planning, Executing, monitoring and controlling and closing. The course introduces you to the most important tools used by a project manager including GANTT charts, PERT Diagrams, estimating activity time, scheduling, expediting and Critical Path Method. You will also learn about the various project management documentation systems: program, system, technical, user, paper-based, electronic and media.
Next, the course teaches you about the process of the systems development life cycle to help identify problems and create solutions in each stage of the project's life cycle including planning, analysis, design, implementation and evaluation. You will also learn about different issues that can occur when an information system is changed or a new system is introduced.
This course will be of great interest to all professionals who would like to learn more about project phases and project management tools, and how these enable a project manager to successfully manage any project.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Describe project management methodology and their phases.
- Describe important tools used by a project manager including GANTT charts, PERT Diagrams.
- Explain how the systems development life cycle can help identify problems and create solutions.
- Describe different issues that can occur when an information system is changed or a new system is introduced
This course is Totally free. To successfully complete this course you must score 50% or higher in each course assessments. Upon successful completion of the course, you get a Certificate of course completion free of charge, which can be used for career purposes and other needs.
Having an official Ciel Consulting certificate is a great way to celebrate and share your success. It is:
- Ideal to include with CVs, job applications and portfolios
- A way to show your ability to learn and achieve high results
What does the training pack contain?
- The training pack contains
- Student workbook
- Course slides
- Project management for Dommies (Ebook)
- Project Management Templates
- Breakfast (Tea) and lunch
- Certificate of course completion
Where can I take the training?
The training is available only in Lagos for now at either our Island office or Mainland office.
- Island office; 7 Brook Street, by Freedom park, Lagos Island.
- Lagos Mainland; 27 Moronfolu Street, close to Unilag, Akoka, yaba.
Course starts every 3rd Monday of every Month at both Centers at 10 am.
Are there terms and conditions or other hidden charges?
This course is absolutely free and there are no prerequisites. Ciel Consulting will never ask you to pay for materials, your Tea/Lunch or certificates during the training.
Email email@example.com or Whatsapp 09037080552.