FUNDAMENTALS OF RISK MANAGEMENT
About this Course
This two day course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a fast-paced, interactive environment. You will learn about the theory and practice of risk management, using case studies and current affairs to bring material to life. On completion of this course expect to have a solid understanding of how effective risk management can benefit your organisation.
Completion of this course qualifies you to manage Risks, which helps your employer to comply with workplace Risk assessment measures.
+ What are the course objectives?
- Organisational performance: How risk management can assist organisations to achieve their objectives and optimise decision making.
- Governance and sustainability: The benefits of risk management and its relationship with governance, assurance, and sustainability.
- Internal and external risk exposure: The types of risk faced by an organisation and the concepts of positive and negative risk.
- ISO 31000: Risk management principles, framework and processes.
- Culture: The importance of culture, communication, and behaviour in an effective risk management structure.
- Maturity: How to assess your organisation’s risk maturity and identify where improvements can be made.
- Workshops: Facilitation techniques to make your risk workshops interactive, efficient, and effective.
- Assessment: Assessing risk and selecting appropriate actions and controls using key tools, such as risk registers, risk bow-ties, and risk matricies.
- Communication: How to communicate risks to all levels of your organisation, and to external stakeholders.
- Appetite and tolerance: How to determine your organisation’s appetite and tolerance for risk.
+ Who should do this course?
- Anyone new to risk or wishing to enter the risk profession.
- Executives and Heads of Departments to understand risk management and the role it should play within their organisations.
- Risk management practitioners of all levels requiring a refresher on recent developments in risk management.
- Students studying IRM qualifications.
The basic process for risk management in an organisation is created with:
- Risk management in a business context
- Risk assessment Risk identification
- Risk evaluation
- Risk analysis
- Organisational response to risk Management of risk
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of course completion.
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and First Aid Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Participants will get a Certificate of Training which can be used for employment purposes.
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Ciel Global Resources
Account Number: 0154758054
Call 08091592389 to discuss your payments