Call 0809-159-2389 Now.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training ₦69,999
- Classroom and Online Training
- 30 PDUs Offered
- 4 Six Sigma Green Belt simulation exams
- 7 downloadable e-Books
- 38 Six Sigma tools for hands-on-practice
- 75 Real World Examples from various industries
- 2 Industry based Case Studies
- 2 Glossaries for difficult terms and acronyms
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Exam papers
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Masters program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis. The course is aligned to ASQ and IASSC exams, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement.
+ What are the course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
+ What skills will you learn?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
+ Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Module 00 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 00 - Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Module 02 - Define Phase
- Module 03 - Measure Phase
- Module 04 - Analyze Phase
- Module 05 - Improve Phase
- Module 06 - Control Phase
- Tips and Tricks
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB)
- Lean Management
+ Course duration.
Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
Lagos Training Centers:
Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
+ What does the training Pack contain?
- Certificate of completion.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training materials
- Training Manuals
- Exam Prep Book
- Exam simulations/mock exams
- Students Workbook and Project Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- Exam support including registration and scheduling
- Participants will get an internationally recognised, Certificate which can be used for employment purposes or for writing the PMP exam.
+ Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the 100% Money back guarantee.
We guarantee maximum satisfaction in all our courses. However when you attend any of our classes and you feel you are not satisfied, you can ask for a refund of your payment and that will be given to you immediately. Please know that there is no other condition to meet aside from just asking.
- Do I get PDU's required for the exam?
Ciel Consulting is an Authorised training partner of [Simplilearn International]. This course delivers you with the 35 PDU's needed for your exams.
- What Certification do I get after the Training.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate along with the 35 hours PDU certificate embossed with Simplilearn.
- Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
Yes, we do provide assistance for the exam application process. We can help you register and schedule for the exam.
- Is exam fee included in the course fee?
No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee.
- I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
You can join our live chat or call 08091592389. Whatsapp 08091592389
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional?
1) Within 2 months of training completion, participant needs to appear for the examination
2) For appearing in the examination, please send an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date on which you wish to appear for the exam. The link of the examination will be shared with the candidate on the exam date. Once the candidate has passed the examination, e-certificate will be shared within 2 weeks.
For getting certified by ASQ, candidate will have to appear for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam and score a minimum of 550 points out of 750 total points.
1. Pay Training fee before training start date
2. visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
3. Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
4. Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Cieledu Nigeria Limited.
Account Number: 0246160703