Call 0809-159-2389 Now.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training ₦49,999
- Classroom and Online Training
- 30 PDUs Offered
- 4 Six Sigma Green Belt simulation exams
- 7 downloadable e-Books
- 38 Six Sigma tools for hands-on-practice
- 75 Real World Examples from various industries
- 2 Industry based Case Studies
- 2 Glossaries for difficult terms and acronyms
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Exam papers
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. Ciel Consulting offers both online Certified Six Sigma Green Belt training and Certified Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training. Certification training program is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge. Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six sigma’s emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
Ciel Consulting training in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects.
The CSSGB training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. It also helps you execute and interpret the Six Sigma tools and techniques
WHAT ARE THE CAREER BENEFITS F THIS COURSE?
Knowledge of Certified Six Sigma Green Belt enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization.
- According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Certified Green Belt is $89,000 per year in the United States
- According to Villanova University, employers such as UnitedHealth Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma certification to fill a variety of positions.
The certification enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
CSSGB training is suitable for:
Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
WHAT IS THE BENEFITS OF LERANING LSSGB ALONG WITH CSSGB?
The world is moving towards Lean Six Sigma methodology to reap the benefits of the two most coveted techniques, Lean & Six Sigma, for standardization of processes and waste reduction.
Learning Lean Six Sigma along with Six Sigma course give the student an edge in professional job market, and allows them to lead both Lean & Six Sigma projects in the company.
Learning Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Learn and implement Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control phases of the project
- Describe Design of Experiments (DOE)
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional?
1) Within 2 months of training completion, participant needs to appear for the examination
2) For appearing in the examination, please send an e mail at email@example.com specifying the date on which you wish to appear for the exam. The link of the examination will be shared with the candidate on the exam date. Once the candidate has passed the examination, e-certificate will be shared within 2 weeks.
For getting certified by ASQ, candidate will have to appear for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam and score a minimum of 550 points out of 750 total points.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES FOR THIS CERTIFICATION?
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three to four years of work experience. Basic knowledge of Six Sigma tools is a minimum requirement while working knowledge of DMAIC approach would be an added advantage.