ABOUT THE COURSE
This highly participative learner focused sales training course will boost the skills and confidence of your sales teams and turn your competent sales people into focused, high performers delivering exceptional results.
- Interpret prospect needs by conducting a needs analysis
- Master active listening techniques to better connect with & understand
- Manage the sales process by understanding where the sale is & how to keep the momentum moving forward
- Master Sales Psychology 101 (mirroring, leading representational bias, tie-downs, & tag-ons)
- Negate competitor quotes, while remaining professional
- Deliver presentations that sell
- Handle objections professionally & effectively
- Master highly effective closing techniques
- Follow-up to develop long-term relationships & future business
- Set goals that motivate
- Manage your sales database effectively
- 2 Days
- Weekend and weekday classes available.
- Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (Tea Break included/ Documentary Break)
- Lagos Training Centers:
- Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
- Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
- Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
- Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
- Certificate of completion (Free) Training materials (soft copy): Students Workbook
- Lagos Training Centers:
- Common Sales Approaches
- Glossary of Common Terms
- Identifying your Contact Person
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- Creating Potential Solutions
- A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Warming up Cold Calls
- Using the Referral Opening
- The importance of active listening
- Restating and Paraphrasing to gain commitment
- Features and Benefits matched to Customer Need
- Outlining your Unique Selling Proposition
- The Burning Question that every Customer wants Answered
- Leading representational bias
- Common types of Objections
- Understanding when it's Time to Close
- Powerful Closing Techniques
- Resolving Customer Service Issues
- Certificate of completion.:
- Sales Training materials
- Training Manuals
- Students Workbook and Project Templates
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Parking space)
- What is the 100% Money back guarantee.
- What Certification do I get after the Training.
- I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact? You can join our live chat or call 08091592389 Whatsapp 08091592389
We guarantee maximum satisfaction in all our courses. However when you attend any of our classes and you feel you are not satisfied, you can ask for a refund of your payment and that will be given to you immediately. Please know that there is no other condition to meet aside from just asking.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate, which you can use for your career purposes and job placements.The certificate is embossed with Simplilearn Logo.
1. Pay Training fee before training start date
2. visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
3. Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
4. Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank deposit/transfer.
Account Name: Cieledu Nigeria Limited.
Account Number: 0246160703