The Ciel Consulting Certified & Senior Certified Professional in HRM (SHRM-CP/SCP) course is one of our Executive Development Programmes targeted at Senior Professional HR practitioners. This is class is specially designed for HR professionals with at least 4 years experience in Human Resource Management in any industry. The classes are made up of toolkits, case studies and ready to use templates and expertly facilitated sessions by experienced HR practitioners in learning friendly environments. The programmes architect the learning of participants while empowering them to passionately enable their organisations to change and deliver excellent performance.
This Course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in human resource and people management. Materials include all parts that correspond to the competency areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge as defined by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP exam.
Enhance your career potential and professional status.
Learn Human Resource management concepts & theory.
Learn practical lessons from working HR professionals.
- The is designed for those seeking to launch their career in Human Resource Management.
- The course also prepares candidates for the SHRM-CP examination.
- Clear SHRM-CP Certification exam in First Attempt
- Know what’s SHRM-CP and the value of their international accreditation.
- Develop basic training programs (for example, safety regulations, emergency preparedness, presentation skills, and time-management skills)
- Train employees for basic programs (for example, safety regulations, emergency preparedness, presentation skills, and time- management skills)
- Collect and analyze evaluations of training programs (for example, review evaluation forms, contact trainees or supervisors after the training and ask how effective the training was)
- Coordinate and monitor training activities (for example, cross training, re-training, scheduling, setting up the classroom, and completion of required training)
- Collect information, analyze needs, and make recommendations for training and future development programs.
- Monitor completion of performance reviews and development plans.
- Keep records to document employee development and performance.
- Human Resource Managers
- Aspiring Human Resource Managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - HR
- Team leads/Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a HR Personnel
- Section 1.1: Relationship Management.
- Section 1.2: Consultation.
- Section 1.3: Leadership & Navigation.
- Section 1.4: Communication.
- Section 1.5: Global & Cultural Effectiveness.
- Section 1.6: Ethical Practice.
- Section 1.7: Business Acumen.
- Section 1.8: Critical Evaluation.
- Section 2.1: Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Section 2.2: Employee Engagement
- Section 2.3: Learning & Development
- Section 2.4: Total Rewards
- Section 3.1: Structure of the HR Function.
- Section 3.2: Organizational Effectiveness & Development.
- Section 3.3: Workforce Management.
- Section 3.4: Employee Relations.
- Section 3.5: Technology & Data.
- Section 4.1: HR in the Global Context.
- Section 4.2: Diversity & Inclusion.
- Section 4.3: Risk Management.
- Section 4.4: Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Section 4.5: Employment Law & Regulations.
- Section 4.6: Strategy.
- Section 5.1: Training.
- Section 5.2: Performance Management.
- Section 5.3: Career Development.
- Weekdays: 10:00am - 05:00pm (1 Hour Lunch/PM Documentary Break)
- Weekend: Saturday 10:00am – 05:00pm; Sunday 1pm – 06:00pm
- Lagos Mainland: 27 Moronfolu Street, Close to Unilag, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos
- Lagos Island: 7 Brook Street, beside Campbell hotel, by Freedom Park, Lagos Island.
- Port Harcourt Training Center: 21 Oil Field Guest House Close, off School Road by MTN Junction Elelenwo.
- Abuja Training Center: House 67 Block 1A Kano street Area 1, Garki Abuja FCT. After Shehu Shagari mosque.
- Certificate of completion as required by the SHRM
- Dessler Human Resource Management
- Student workbook
- Training slides
- SHRM Handbook
- Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Conducive learning environment (AC and Free Parking Space)
- Pay Training fee before training start date
- visit www.cielgr.com click on Register tab and complete the registration form
- Upon confirmation of your registration, an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at Ciel Consulting Venue
- Payment can be made via our website on the Register page or through Bank
- Account Details
- Account Name: Cieledu Nigeria Limited
- Account Number: 0246160703
- Bank: GTBank
- Call 08091592389? to discuss your payments.
- SHRM-CP Members exam fee $300. Non members $400
- SHRM-SCP Members exam fee $300. Non members $400
- How do you become SHRM® certified?
- Obtain a formal SHRM® training from an SHRM Certification Preparation Provider like us.
- Acquire the SHRM membership and apply for the SHRM® exam online on their site for a total fee of $400.
- Upon clearing the exam successfully you will be awarded the SHRM® certification from SHRM
The Professional in Human Resources - International™ (SHRM™) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.Am i eligible
To sit for the SHRM exam you must have:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent
- Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Prometric testing center Option of Paper Based Test in Lagos and Abuja
- Exam time: 4 hours exam for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP
- Exam length: 160 multiple-choice questions
- Review the SHRM Exam Content Outline for details.
- SHRM $400 exam fee
- *application fee is non-refundable
- The SHRM are offered all year round.
Your SHRM certification is valid for three (3) years after testing. To remain certified, you must earn 60 recertification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam. To learn more about recertificationWhat Certification do I get after the Training.
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate,Once you successfully clear the SHRM® Certification exam, you will also receive the Prestigious SHRM® certification from SHRM®.Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
- Yes, we do provide assistance for the exam application process. We can help you register and schedule for the exam.
- No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid by you to the SHRM® for the application and examination.